This hammered silver bar necklace is handcrafted with solid sterling silver. We transform heavy Argentium Sterling Silver Stock into a twisted bar by hand hammering the metal and giving it an all over texture. The pendant is given a high polish to reflect the light perfectly. This necklace is simple and understated, it's easy to wear and looks effortlessly cool with whatever you pair it with, sure to become a favorite and it's perfect for layering!
* Bar pendant measures 1.1" long (28mm)
* Necklace is adjustable with a lobster claw clasp and built-in extender chain. Standard length shown is 16"
* Handmade with Argentium Sterling silver - see below for more about this unique metal!
❉ Our handmade sterling silver jewelry is created for you after you place your order by Paul and Roxann Lizardi. We are the husband and wife team behind Lizardi Jewelry and it’s our priority to make sure your order is made and shipped as fast as possible. Normally it will take about 2-7 days after you place your order for us to create it and get it ready to ship. We ship via USPS mail and we offer a few different options at checkout. If you have any questions about a specific item or if you need your jewelry quickly please let us know, we are happy to help!
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.