This one of a kind pendant necklace was handmade with a gorgeous amethyst drusy gemstone and solid sterling silver. This raw stone is so full of texture and sparkle! It's suspended on a hand hammered heavy sterling silver teardrop and the total length from the top of the teardrop to the bottom of the stone is 1.75" and the stone measures just over an inch across. The chain is a sterling silver flat cable link with just the right amount of sparkle. It has a built in 2" extender chain and a lobster claw clasp and this can be worn from 22"-24".
* One of a kind and ready to ship!
* Chain is adjustable from 22"-24" with a lobster claw clasp
* Pendant measures 1.75" long and just over an inch across
We handcrafted this necklace with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.