Handmade with natural amethyst stalactite slices and solid sterling silver. I found these beautifully polished raw amethyst slices and I knew I wanted to make something really bold with them. I created the chain links by hand and flattened spots on each circle to give dimension and texture to the piece. The silver was polished to a soft shine and the handmade chain is strong enough to carry this statement necklace perfectly.
* Adjustable from 20"-22" with a lobster claw clasp and built in extender chain.
* The amethyst slices measure about 1.75" long and 1.5" across
* The stones are cross section slices of natural amethyst stalactite formations and are beautifully polished to reveal the intricate layers and colors within each one.
* One of a kind and ready to ship!
* Handmade with Argentium Sterling silver - see below for more about this unique metal!
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years to come!