This one of a kind stone pendant necklace was handmade with a natural apatite stone, a faceted smoky quartz briolette and solid sterling silver. I created a simple bezel setting for the apatite stone and soldered it onto a sterling silver teardrop that I had textured and polished to a high shine. I wanted to add in a bit of sparkle and texture so I wire wrapped a smoky quartz dangle to hang just above the stone and dropped the pendant from a 23" long oxidized sterling silver chain. One of a kind and ready to ship!
* Chain is adjustable from 23"-25" with a lobster claw clasp and 2" built in extender
* Pendant measures 1.5" long and .75" across at the widest point
* One of a kind and ready to ship!
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.