This one of a kind pendant necklace was handmade with a gorgeous teal blue flash labradorite and solid sterling silver. Heavy sterling silver sheet was cut into a decorative shape and given a soft brushed finish. A stunning labradorite stone is then bezel set onto the silver. The labradorite has a vibrant flash from every angle! The pendant hangs on a flat cable chain with a nice sparkle to it and the sterling silver chain is adjustable from 16"-18" with a lobster claw clasp.
* One of a kind and ready to ship!
* Handmade with labradorite and solid sterling silver.
* Adjustable from 16"-18"
* Handmade with Argentium Sterling Silver - see below for more about this unique metal!
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.