* Handmade with a beautifully patterned gray agate stone and solid sterling silver.
* This ring is a size 8.25 and it's ready to ship. It has a wide band so it does fit a bit more snugly than a standard thin band would, this is slightly larger than an 8 but fits like an 8 would.
* Ring setting measures 21mm across and the band is 11mm wide. Created from heavy sterling silver, this has a nice sturdy feel to it.
* The edges of the ring are slightly flared for a comfortable fit.
We handcrafted this ring with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come!