This statement cuff bracelet was handmade with solid Argentium Sterling Silver and a gorgeous moss aquamarine gemstone. I used heavy silver wire to forge the cuff, it's hand hammered and polished to a high shine to capture the light perfectly. I used a leaf stamp to get the vine embellishments around the stone and then I oxidized that part to bring out the unique design. Perfect dressed up or down, this bold cuff is solid and sturdy, perfect for everyday!
* One of a kind and ready to ship!
* The cuff measures 1.3" across at it's widest point and the cuff will fit a small to medium sized wrist comfortably.
We handcrafted this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.