These unique dangle earrings were handmade with gorgeous oval blue flash labradorite gemstones and solid nickel free sterling silver. The texture on the sterling silver was made using a real dried leaf, I made custom bezel settings for the stones and they drop from hand hammered circles. These are polished to a high shine to catch the light perfectly and they are comfortable to wear.
* One of a kind and ready to ship!
* Earrings drop 1.2" from the ear and measure 1" across at the widest point
We handcrafted these earrings with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.