This unique necklace was handmade with a gorgeous blue flash labradorite stone and solid sterling silver. I created a custom bezel setting for the stone and accented it with delicate wire to give it texture and dimension. I created handmade chain links in a smooth and twisted silver to compliment the setting and finished it off with a medium weight sturdy cable chain that is adjustable from 18" to 20" with a lobster claw clasp. All components are solid sterling silver.
* The pendant measures 1.5" long (including the bail) and just over a half inch across
* Sterling silver chain is adjustable from 18"-20" with a lobster claw clasp and built in 2" extender chain.
* Each necklace is handmade and we use natural gemstones so there will be slight differences between necklaces, there are 4 shown to demonstrate this and you will get one of the 4 that are pictured.
We handcrafted this necklace with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come!