This unique ring was handmade with a gorgeous Australian boulder opal and solid Argentium Sterling Silver. I created a simple bezel setting for this stunning opal and a heavy double band for a solid feel. I gave the band a hammered texture and polished the ring to a high reflective shine. This ring is a one of a kind and ready to ship! Sorry but it cannot be resized.
* Handmade with solid Argentium Sterling Silver and Australian boulder opal
* Ready to ship in a size 6.25 - this band is pretty wide so it does fit like a size 6
We handcrafted this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.