This one of a kind pendant necklace was handmade with a beautifully patterned bumblebee jasper stone and solid sterling silver. A custom bezel was created for the oval shaped stone and it was soldered down onto a heavy leaf shaped back plate. A natural dried leaf was used to imprint the texture onto the silver, every vein and line perfectly captured. The pendant was given an overall antique patina to bring out the texture and give contrast to the design. The pendant hangs on a sturdy and sold sterling silver cable chain with a nice weight to it. The chain can be worn from 26"-28" with a lobster claw clasp and built in extender chain.
* One of a kind and ready to ship!
* Pendant measures 2" long and 1.25" across
* Chain is adjustable from 26"-28"
We handcrafted this necklace with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.