These bold stud earrings were handmade with a gorgeous matched pair of bumblebee jasper gemstones and solid sterling silver. The stones have such beautiful color and patterns on them and the unique triangle shape really makes them stand out. Custom bezel settings were created to fit each stone and they have a solid backing with a nickel free sterling silver post soldered onto the back. The post is soldered onto the middle so they will hug the ear lobe. These are one of a kind and ready to ship!
* Earrings measure just over .75" at the longest point and a half inch wide.
We handcrafted these earrings with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.