This gorgeous crystal necklace was handmade with a natural raw citrine crystal point and solid sterling silver. I wanted to create a setting for the stone that highlighted it's natural and raw shape and also allowed light to enter and reflect through the stone from every angle. I made this one with Argentium Sterling Silver wire that I wrapped in an artful way to best accentuate this gorgeous piece of citrine. The length of the chain is adjustable from 18"-20" with a lobster claw clasp and built in extender chain. This would look great dressed up or down and is sure to make a statement!
* One of a kind and ready to ship!
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.