This textured bar necklace was handmade with solid Argentium Sterling Silver. I embossed the silver with an image of dandelion flowers for a unique look. I oxidized the sterling silver to bring out the details and bring dimension. This gives the pendant a very casual and antique look, perfect for everyday! I created this to be solid and substantial so the bar has a nice weight to it.
* Pendant measures 1.9" x .7" (48mm x 19mm)
* Necklace is adjustable from 16"-18" with a lobster claw clasp
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.