This pendant necklace was handmade with a beautiful dendritic opal gemstone and solid sterling silver. A custom bezel setting was created for the stone and soldered to a sterling silver oval. The simple setting allows the unique pattern and shape of the stone to be the focus and this is a great everyday necklace! The chain is a flat sterling silver cable link that is lightweight but sturdy enough for daily wear. It is adjustable in length from 16"-18" with a built in extender chain and lobster claw clasp.
* Pendant measures 3/4" tall and 1" across at the widest point.
* Listing is for one necklace, we have created two of these so you will receive one of the necklaces shown in the photo. We use natural gemstones so each one is a little bit different.
* Sterling silver chain is adjustable from 16"-18"
We handcrafted this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come!