These unique labradorite pendant necklaces were handmade with solid sterling silver and rose cut labradorite gemstones. I created custom settings for each of the stones, I used heavy silver wire to form the swooping accents and hammered certain areas to give dimension and movement to the design. The silver is polished to a high shine and the sterling silver chain is adjustable from 18"-20" with a lobster claw clasp and built in extender chain.
* There are three necklaces available as shown, each is a one of a kind and you can make your selection with the dropdown menu.
* The pendants range in length from 1.4"-1.6" long.
* Ready to ship!
* Handmade with Argentium Sterling silver - see below for more about this unique metal!
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years to come!