This patterned bangle bracelet was handmade with solid Argentium sterling silver and a moss aquamarine gemstone. I created the bangle by roll printing a floral texture onto heavy sterling silver stock. Then the bangle is formed and soldered shut. I created a setting for the gorgeous moss aquamarine stone with an open back to allow light to shine through and created a bail for it that would allow it to slide freely around the bangle. The entire piece was oxidized to bring out the texture and give depth to the design. This is a one of a kind and ready to ship!
* This bangle measures 2.5" across and is a standard size Medium.
* 4mm wide
* One of a kind and ready to ship!
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.