This one of a kind statement necklace was handmade with a collection of gorgeous and high quality gemstones bezel set in sterling silver. To create this I selected stones in a variety of earth tones so that it would be really versatile and neutral. There is a beautiful gold sheen sapphire stone, a tourmalinated quartz, a raw green amethyst stalactite slice, labradorite, pyrite, moss aquamarine, and black onyx. The stones are all rose cut which means they are faceted across the top and bring a wonderful texture to the necklace as well as just the right amount of sparkle. I created custom bezel settings by hand for all of the stones and connected them in such a way that this will absolutely never flip or twist when being worn. The chain at the back of the necklace is our heaviest weight sterling silver cable chain to balance out the stones perfectly. This is adjustable from 18"-20" with a lobster claw clasp and built in 2" extender chain.
* One of a kind and ready to ship!
* Necklace is adjustable from 18"-20"
* Handmade with solid sterling silver and the following stones: Gold sheen sapphire, tourmalinated quartz, amethyst stalactite slice, labradorite, moss aquamarine, pyrite and black onyx
We handcrafted this necklace with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.