This unique necklace was handmade with a gorgeous faceted top labradorite stone, solid sterling silver and pyrite. I created a custom bezel setting for the labradorite stone and attached it to two hand hammered silver circles. A small pyrite stone dangles from the larger circle perfectly accenting the golden flash of the labradorite stone. The pendant is polished to a high shine to catch the light beautifully. It's unique to find faceted labradorite and the cut of the stone really highlights the gorgeous flash of color on these pendants! They are ready to ship, each one is slightly different you will receive one of the 5 necklaces pictured.
* The sterling silver chain is adjustable in length from 16"-18" with a lobster claw clasp and built in 2" extender
* Pendant drops a total of 1.75" from the chain and measures just over an inch across at the widest point.
* Ready to ship!
We handcrafted this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.