These unique dangle earrings were handmade with faceted golden sheen obsidian gemstones set in sterling silver. I dangled a small cluster of faceted pyrite stones and a smoky quartz gemstone from each obsidian stone for just the right amount of movement and sparkle. Lightweight and comfortable to wear, these are sure to become a favorite as they will match almost anything!
* Handmade with nickel free sterling silver, golden sheen obsidian, pyrite and smoky quartz
* Total drop is 1.4"
* One of a kind and ready to ship!
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.