This one of a kind statement necklace was handmade with beautifully patterned gray agate gemstones and solid sterling silver. I custom made sterling silver bezel settings for the agate stones and accented them with a decorative edge. The stones are linked together with heavy argentium sterling silver circles, these circles continue on to create the chain. I made the chain link by link with solid argentium silver. Each link is securely soldered and linked together for a sturdy necklace that has a wonderful heavy weight to it. Truly a unique and versatile design perfect for everyday!
* chain is adjustable from 16"-18" with a lobster claw clasp and built in extender chain.
We handcrafted this necklace with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.