These one of a kind drop earrings were handmade with a matched pair of gray fossilized coral stones and solid nickel free sterling silver. The patterns and markings on these stones is so beautiful, I created a sterling silver stamping to accent the natural radiating pattern. These are lightweight and really comfortable to wear. One of a kind and ready to ship!
* Total length including ear wire is 1.25", the stones drop 1" from the bottom of the ear wire
* One of a kind and ready to ship!
We handcrafted these earrings with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.