These unique earrings were handmade with beautifully faceted green apatite gemstones and solid sterling silver. I cut the shapes out of sterling silver sheet and hand stamped them to get the design accents around the stone. I hammer textured the silver for dimension and polished them to a high shine to catch the light perfectly. These are long but still so lightweight and comfortable to wear as most of the length comes from the handmade ear wires. The hook is oversized for a dramatic look that also stays in your ear more securely. I oxidized where the design stamps are to add contrast and make them pop.
* Total length including the ear wire is 2.5". The earrings dangle 1.25" from the bottom of the ear wire and measures just under an inch across.
* Handmade with Argentium Sterling silver - see below for more about this unique metal!
❉ Our handmade sterling silver jewelry is created for you after you place your order by Paul and Roxann Lizardi. We are the husband and wife team behind Lizardi Jewelry and it’s our priority to make sure your order is made and shipped as fast as possible. Normally it will take about 2-7 days after you place your order for us to create it and get it ready to ship. We ship via USPS mail and we offer a few different options at checkout. If you have any questions about a specific item or if you need your jewelry quickly please let us know, we are happy to help!
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come!