This one of a kind necklace was handmade with a gorgeous green rutilated quartz gemstone and solid sterling silver. I created a custom bezel setting for the stone and designed a sculpture for the stone to sit on by hand forging heavy silver wire and soldering them together in an asymmetrical form. The stone is faceted for just the right amount of sparkle and the silver is polished to a high shine to catch the perfectly accentuating the subtle texture from the hammer marks.
* The pendant is 2" long total and measures 1.25" across.
* The sterling silver chain is adjustable in length from 18"-20" with a lobster claw clasp and built in 2" extender chain.
* This necklace is a one of a kind and ready to ship!
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come!