This unique pendant necklace was handmade with solid sterling silver, hematite, silver pyrite and blue jasper stones. I created the half circle pendant from heavy sterling silver wire and then added in three rows of gemstone beads for just the right amount of sparkle and color. I wanted to use neutral tones so I selected hematite, a metallic black stone. Under that I put a row of silver pyrite and below that is blue jasper which has soft browns and a pop of teal. Simple and perfect for everyday!
* Pendant measures .75" x 1.4"
* Sterling silver chain is adjustable from 16"-18" with a lobster claw clasp and built in 2" extender
* Handmade with Argentium Sterling silver - see below for more about this unique metal!
❉ Our handmade sterling silver jewelry is created for you after you place your order by Paul and Roxann Lizardi. We are the husband and wife team behind Lizardi Jewelry and it’s our priority to make sure your order is made and shipped as fast as possible. Normally it will take about 2-7 days after you place your order for us to create it and get it ready to ship. We ship via USPS mail and we offer a few different options at checkout. If you have any questions about a specific item or if you need your jewelry quickly please let us know, we are happy to help!
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.