Make a statement with these geometric silver earrings! They are handmade with solid, nickel free sterling silver. The shapes are carefully cut out of sterling silver sheet and repeatedly struck with a hammer to create an all over soft dimpled texture on the surface of the metal. They are given a gentle curve for dimension and then polished to a high shine to reflect and catch the light beautifully. These are big but designed to be lightweight and comfortable to wear.
* Total length including the ear wire is 3.9" long and the earring dangles 3.5" below the bottom of the ear wire.
* The earrings measure 1" across at the widest point.
* Handmade with Argentium Sterling silver - see below for more about this unique metal!
❉ Our handmade sterling silver jewelry is created for you after you place your order by Paul and Roxann Lizardi. We are the husband and wife team behind Lizardi Jewelry and it’s our priority to make sure your order is made and shipped as fast as possible. Normally it will take about 2-7 days after you place your order for us to create it and get it ready to ship. We ship via USPS mail and we offer a few different options at checkout. If you have any questions about a specific item or if you need your jewelry quickly please let us know, we are happy to help!
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years to come!