This unique bangle bracelet was handmade with heavy, solid Argetium Sterling Silver and moss aquamarine gemstones. I created three heavy bangles from solid sterling silver and gave them a faceted hammer texture. I soldered the three bangles together in a unique way encapsulating two moss aquamarine gemstones within them. This is solid and perfect for everyday wear! I love that no matter how the bangle is sitting, there is something interesting to look at, the movement flows really well between all of the elements and this was given a high polish to catch the light perfectly. This is one of a kind and ready to ship!
* the bangle measures .7" across at the widest point and the inside diameter measures 2.5" across so it's a standard size Medium bangle.
We handcrafted this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.