This pendant necklace was handmade with a gorgeous bicolor chrysoprase gemstone and solid sterling silver. A custom bezel setting was created for the stone and a simple hand hammered circle accents the top. The stone is rose cut which means it has beautiful faceting all across the surface of the stone giving it just the right amount of sparkle. The pendant is polished to a high shine and is suspended from a sturdy medium weight sterling silver cable chain, perfect for everyday wear! The chain is adjustable from 16"-18" with a lobster claw clasp and built in extender chain. If you need the length adjusted please let us know, we are happy to accommodate!
* Pendant measures 1.5" long and 1" across at the widest point.
* Chain comes standard 16" adjustable to 18" with a lobster claw clasp. Please let us know if you need a custom length!
We handcrafted this necklace with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.