This hammered silver bangle bracelet is handcrafted with heavy gauge Argentium Sterling Silver. I start with really heavy wire which is soldered into a circle. Then dozens of carefully planned hammer blows transform this thick and heavy wire into a bangle that appears to have movement and twists in it. Once the shape is formed, I go in and use a different hammer to cover the entire piece with a dimpled hammer texture. Both the form and the texture come together along with a brilliant high polish to transform this classic sterling silver bangle into a piece that catches the light beautifully and goes with just about anything!
* This is for ONE bangle, they are sold separately and look great stacked up together as shown in the pictures.
* This is a standard size measuring 2.5" across and 8" around (64mm across)
* If you need a custom size let us know, this is made to order and we are happy to accommodate!
* Handmade with Argentium Sterling silver - see below for more about this unique metal!
❉ Our handmade sterling silver jewelry is created for you after you place your order by Paul and Roxann Lizardi. We are the husband and wife team behind Lizardi Jewelry and it’s our priority to make sure your order is made and shipped as fast as possible. Normally it will take about 2-7 days after you place your order for us to create it and get it ready to ship. We ship via USPS mail and we offer a few different options at checkout. If you have any questions about a specific item or if you need your jewelry quickly please let us know, we are happy to help!
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.