This one of a kind necklace was handmade with a triangle shaped K-2 stone and solid sterling silver. Paul created a bezel setting for the stone and created each link of the chain by hand. Carefully forming, cold forging and hammer texturing heavy gauge silver into a unique twist and then linking them all together. This gives the necklace a nice heavy weight and the stone is just so unique!
* One of a kind and ready to ship!
* Necklace is adjustable from 17"-19" with a lobster claw clasp and built in 2" extender chain.
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.