These dangle earrings were handmade with faceted Lapis and Quartz doublet stones and solid sterling silver. These are doublet stones which means that two stones have been bonded together. The bottom of the stone is a natural bright blue lapis stone. On top of the lapis is quartz crystal which is faceted and gives the stone height and a beautiful luminescent quality and sparkle. The color is just amazing and the glow added by the quartz is so unique. Custom bezel settings were created for the stones and they are soldered onto hand hammered sterling silver squares. These are lightweight and comfortable to wear!
* Total length including the ear wire is 1", the earrings measure .75" across at the widest point.
❉ Our handmade sterling silver jewelry is created for you after you place your order by Paul and Roxann Lizardi. We are the husband and wife team behind Lizardi Jewelry and it’s our priority to make sure your order is made and shipped as fast as possible. Normally it will take about 2-7 days after you place your order for us to create it and get it ready to ship. We ship via USPS mail and we offer a few different options at checkout. If you have any questions about a specific item or if you need your jewelry quickly please let us know, we are happy to help!
We handcraft these earrings with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come!