This one of a kind statement necklace was handmade with solid sterling silver and a gorgeous oval shaped opal. The silver is hand hammered and then polished to a high shine to catch the light perfectly. The opal is a doublet which means there is a layer of clear quartz on top of the opal giving the delicate opal strength and protection from scratches. This is one of a kind and ready to ship!
* Pendant measures 2.25" long and 2" across
* The sterling silver chain is adjustable length and can be worn from 16"-18" with a lobster claw clasp and built in extender chain.
We handcrafted this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.