This unique pendant necklace was handmade with a natural freshwater pearl and solid sterling silver. The sterling silver disc was carefully hand hammered for a soft dimpled texture and a slight overall cupped shape to reflect and capture the light perfectly. A custom bezel setting was made for the pearl to securely hold it onto the center of the disc. The chain is adjustable and can be worn from 16"-18" with a lobster claw clasp and built in 2" extender chain. The perfect everyday necklace!
* Pendant measures 1.2" across
* The sterling silver chain is adjustable from 16"-18" with a lobster claw clasp.
* Ready to ship!
We handcrafted this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.