This set of five hammered silver stacking rings are handcrafted with heavy gauge Argentium Sterling Silver. I start with heavy wire which is soldered into a circle. Then dozens of carefully planned hammer blows transform this thick and heavy wire into a ring that appears to have movement and twists in it. Once the shape is formed, I go in and use a different hammer to cover the entire piece with a dimpled hammer texture. Both the form and the texture come together along with a brilliant high polish to transform a simple and classic sterling silver ring into a stack that catches the light beautifully and goes with anything! These are so comfortable to wear and because they are 5 separate rings you can wear as many or as few as you want at a time.
* The price is for FIVE of the sterling silver stacking rings as shown in the photos. They are made to order and you can select your size.
* Handmade with Argentium Sterling silver - see below for more about this unique metal!
❉ Our handmade sterling silver jewelry is created for you after you place your order by Paul and Roxann Lizardi. We are the husband and wife team behind Lizardi Jewelry and it’s our priority to make sure your order is made and shipped as fast as possible. Normally it will take about 2-7 days after you place your order for us to create it and get it ready to ship. We ship via USPS mail and we offer a few different options at checkout. If you have any questions about a specific item or if you need your jewelry quickly please let us know, we are happy to help!
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.