These statement earrings were handmade with teardrop shaped dendritic opal stones, small herkimer diamond stones and nickel free sterling silver. Dendritic opal, or Merlinite is such a beautifully patterned and glossy gemstone. These are faceted to a point on each side giving them dimension and a unique look. I soldered a delicate sterling silver wire through the stones so they can hand freely and I dropped a single herkimer diamond stone in the center for just the right amount of sparkle! These are big but still comfortable to wear. There are 5 different pairs, you can choose the pair you would like to order, see photo 4 for a picture of what each letter represents.
* Total drop including ear wire is 2.75" long
* Ready to ship!
We handcrafted these earrings with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.