I created the bottom drop completely by hand from solid Argentium Sterling Silver Wire. I wanted to mimic the organic and raw shape of the Herkimer diamond so I kept welding the wires together in a random way just adding in more pieces until I was left with the three-dimensional silver crystal shape. I then created a sterling silver cage for the Herkimer diamond and suspended my silver crystal below that. The chain is adjustable in length and can be worn from 16"-18" with a lobster claw clasp. Definitely a one of a kind piece, this is ready to ship!
* total length of the drop is 2.5"
* Handmade with Argentium Sterling Silver - see below for more about this unique metal!
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.