These unique dangle hoop earrings were handmade with with solid, nickel free sterling silver and luminous, top quality freshwater pearls. The pearls are so full of natural undertones and shine, they are just beautiful! I made a simple twisted wire hoop frame for these natural pearls. The silver is polished to a high shine to catch the light just right. These are super lightweight and comfortable to wear. The total drop including the ear wire is 1.25" and the hoops measure just under an inch across. Because we use natural pearls in this design you can expect slight variations but each one will be of the same luster and quality. Truly unique and sure to become a favorite!
* Total drop is 1.25" including the ear wire and the hoops measure .8" across
* Handmade with Argentium Sterling silver - see below for more about this unique metal!
❉ Our handmade sterling silver jewelry is created for you after you place your order by Paul and Roxann Lizardi. We are the husband and wife team behind Lizardi Jewelry and it’s our priority to make sure your order is made and shipped as fast as possible. Normally it will take about 2-7 days after you place your order for us to create it and get it ready to ship. We ship via USPS mail and we offer a few different options at checkout. If you have any questions about a specific item or if you need your jewelry quickly please let us know, we are happy to help!
We handcraft these earrings with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come!