* Total length is 27" adjustable to 29" with a built in 2" extender and lobster claw clasp.
* Handmade with natural labradorite gemstones and solid sterling silver.
This gorgeous multi strand necklace was handmade with natural labradorite gemstones and solid sterling silver. There are three strands of faceted gem quality labradorite stones with beautiful flashes of blue, green and gold. The back of the necklace is a handmade chain created with multiple circles that have been formed, soldered and hand hammered for dimension. The chain is given a high polish to catch the light just right.
❉ Our handmade sterling silver jewelry is created for you after you place your order by Paul and Roxann Lizardi. We are the husband and wife team behind Lizardi Jewelry and it’s our priority to make sure your order is made and shipped as fast as possible. Normally it will take about 2-7 days after you place your order for us to create it and get it ready to ship. We ship via USPS mail and we offer a few different options at checkout. If you have any questions about a specific item or if you need your jewelry quickly please let us know, we are happy to help!
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years to come!