This unique pendant necklace was handmade with a gorgeous blue flash labradorite gemstone and solid sterling silver. I used a real dried leaf to print the background texture onto the surface of the silver. The stone is a in a custom made bezel setting and the pendant drops from a sterling silver flat cable chain with just the right amount of sparkle to it. This is adjustable in length with a built in 2" extender chain and lobster claw clasp allowing the necklace to be worn from 16"-18"
* One of a kind and ready to ship!
* Pendant measures 1.3" tall and 1.25" across at it's widest point.
* 16"-18" adjustable length chain with lobster claw clasp.
We handcrafted this necklace with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.