This unique necklace was handmade with beautifully faceted labradorite gemstones and solid sterling silver. The stones are a free form shape and the blue flash across the surface is just stunning. A custom bezel setting was made for the stones and Paul hand cut and textured the unique base they are soldered onto. They hand from hand hammered circles and the silver is all polished to a high shine to catch the light perfectly.
* Pendant measures 1.5" across and the total drop from the chain is 2.25"
* The sterling silver chain is a medium weight cable link that is adjustable from 26"-28" with a lobster claw clasp and built in extender chain.
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come!