Handmade with natural aquamarine gemstones and nickel free sterling silver, these earrings are lightweight and so comfortable to wear. The silver has been hand hammered for a soft texture and polished to a high reflective shine to catch the light perfectly. I left the settings open in the back to allow light to pass through and illuminate these beautiful stones. The total length including the ear wire is 2.5", the drop from the bottom of the ear wire measures 1.5". The earrings are just over a half inch across at the widest point.
* 2.5" long including the ear wire and just over a half inch across at the widest point.
* Lightweight and comfortable to wear!
* Ready to ship
We handcrafted these earrings with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.