* Handmade with Montana Agate and solid sterling silver
* The pendant measures 3.25" long including the hammered circle and just over 1.5" across at the widest point.
* The sterling silver chain is a nice sturdy weight cable chain that is 30" long with a lobster claw clasp.
This long pendant necklace was handmade with a natural Montana Agate gemstone and solid sterling silver. I created a custom prong setting for the stone with an open back to allow light to shine through the stone and highlight the beautiful patterns and colors within it. I hand hammered the silver around the rim of the stone to give dimension and polished it to a high shine to reflect the light perfectly. There is a hand hammered sterling silver circle above the stone and the pendant is suspended on a 30" long heavy sterling silver cable link chain that is sturdy and perfect for everyday wear. This is a one of a kind and ready to ship!
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years to come!