Handmade with beautifully patterned Montana Agate stones and solid sterling silver. I created each link in these chains by hand. One by one the circles are formed, securely welded shut, hand hammered for texture and dimension and then polished to a high shine to reflect the light perfectly. This necklace is sure to make a statement but is still neutral, versatile and perfect for everyday!
* The necklace is 20" long and features a 2" extender with a lobster claw clasp so it can be adjusted up to 22".
* Each stone is a little different, they all have such beautiful markings and patterns. I made 4 of these as pictured, you will receive one of the 4 in the photo.
* The stone pendants measures approximately 2" long and 1.25" across
We handcrafted this necklace with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come!