This unique ring was handmade with solid sterling silver and a rose cut moss aquamarine gemstone. I created 5 hand hammered bands and soldered them together to create the band for the stone. The ring band is tapered in the back for comfort and the ring is a size 6 but fits like a 5.75 because of the wider band. The ring is given a high polish to capture and reflect the light perfectly. This is one of a kind and ready to ship!
* Size 6 but fits like a 5 3/4 because of the width of the band.
We handcrafted this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.