This unique cuff bracelet was handmade with heavy and solid sterling silver and a moss aquamarine gemstone. I forged the cuff from thick, Argentium sterling silver stock and gave it an all over hammer texture. Then I polished the piece to a high shine to catch and reflect the light perfectly in all of the tiny hammer facets. This is a one of a kind and ready to ship!
* Cuff is .75" across at the widest point and this is sized to fit an average sized wrist, it is slightly adjustable and would fit a 6.5" - 7" wrist comfortably.
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.