This unique ring was handmade with solid sterling silver and a gorgeous moss aquamarine gemstone. I created a double band for the ring that tapers in the back for comfort. I made a bezel setting for the free form gemstone that has an open back to allow light to shine through the stone. The ring was given a high polish to capture the light perfectly. Comfortable to wear and perfect for everyday!
* This ring is a size 6.5 and is ready to ship
* One of a kind
We handcrafted this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.