This unique pendant necklace was handmade with solid sterling silver and a moss aquamarine gemstone. Each element in the necklace was carefully sawed out by hand and soldered together for this solid gemstone pendant giving it a nice heavy weight to it. A real dried leaf is used for the intricate texture, each vein and detail perfectly captured on the surface of the silver. The chain is a medium weight sterling silver cable link that is adjustable from 17"-19" with a lobster claw clasp and built in extender chain. I oxidized the silver to bring out the textures and shapes in the piece. This is a one of a kind and ready to ship!
* Pendant measures just under 2" tall and 2" across.
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.