This unique linked chain bracelet was handmade with solid sterling silver and moss aquamarine gemstones. Each link is created by hand, some are textured with a floral print and others are hand hammered for a variety of textures throughout the bracelet. This is given a high polish to capture and reflect the light beautifully. There are two gemstone links in the bracelet and the toggle clasp is handmade to be really secure and easy to put on. Total length is 7" and this is a one of a kind. If you need the length adjusted please let us know, if it's possible we are happy to accommodate!
* One of a kind and ready to ship!
* Total length is 7" long.
We handcrafted this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.