These unique dangle earrings were handmade with two gorgeous moss aquamarine gemstones and nickel free sterling silver. I created the texture on the silver teardrops with a real dried leaf, it was roll printed to capture every vein and detail from the leaf giving these a really beautiful finish. The settings were soldered down onto the teardrops and I hand sawed out the area behind the stones so that light could shine in through the back and add just the right amount of sparkle. These were given a high polish to catch the light perfectly and they were designed to be lightweight and comfortable to wear.
* Total drop is 1.25" and the teardrops measure just over a half inch across at the widest point.
We handcrafted this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.