These unique necklaces were handmade with solid sterling silver and natural gemstones. There are 8 necklaces and each one is a one of a kind. All of the bottom stones are Ocean Japser and based on the color of the stone I paired each one with a small faceted gemstone for just the right amount of sparkle. Custom sterling silver bezel settings were made for all of the stones and they were connected together with hand hammered bead wire for a simple design that lets the beautifully patterned stones stand out. The chains are all adjustable in length and can be worn from 18"-20" with a lobster claw clasp and built in 2" extender chain.
Pendant 1: Ocean Jasper and Garnet
Pendant 2: Ocean Jasper and Pink Sapphire
Pendant 3: Ocean Jasper and Topaz
Pendant 4: Ocean Jasper and Emerald
Pendant 5: Ocean Jasper and Green Amethyst
Pendant 6: Ocean Jasper and Blue Topaz
Pendant 7: Ocean Jasper and Labradorite
Pendant 8: Ocean Jasper and Amethyst
We handcrafted this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come!